Thursday, November 13, 2008

Okay if this dont beat all....

Ok now I think I’ve seen it all. President-Elect Obama; who himself has many questionable relationships and associations in his past, now has a 7 page, 63 question questionnaire that all of his prospect candidates are required to fill out.Now on the surface I can understand and somewhat agree with this; but again when you ‘peel back the onion’ you again get to see the ideology of this man.He is asking questions such as…




My basic question is….why? Especially the questions listed above; you want to know about my emails, diaries, WEB sites and if I own a gun. The questions about electronic communications are out of line and something that the President-Elect hasn’t even provided and I believe the gun is a right under the second amendment and is not something he should be asking.

So why…why is he doing this and where will it stop?

Link to the questionnaire…http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/national/13apply_questionnaire.pdf

No comments:

Followers