Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What am I thankful for?

I am thankful that I have God who loves me despite my many faults and mistakes. Thankful for the opportunity to live in the greatest country on earth, where I have freedom of worship, speech, and family,
I am a guy who has made many, many mistakes from drugs, to divorce and yet my God still loves me and has blessed me with a wonderful wife and six (yes 6..) great kids; her’s mine and ours; all of whom I love very, very much.
I am thankful that I have a good job and I can put food on table, pay my bills, put kids through school and plan for a retirement (I hope…)
I am thankful that I have my health; albeit somewhat diminished from what it has been; but I am still thankful that I can play with my kids and enjoy life.

I am thankful that I am American by birth and Christian by choice!

No comments:

Followers