Thursday, November 20, 2008

On the road again....

From Governor Huckabee.....



I’m now in the midst of traveling to 56 cities in the next 2 ½ weeks to promote and sign my latest book, “Do the Right Thing.” You can get the detailed schedule on the front page of http://www.mikehuckabee.com/ by clicking on the icon about the book. There are lots of stories from the campaign and some behind the scenes photos, but it’s really about what do we need to do now to get the conservative movement back on track.Many of the things I talk about are the crystallization of the things you heard me say during the campaign. You’ll meet some of the amazing people who actually gave our campaign it’s capacity to overcome huge financial disadvantages to end up in 2nd place in the GOP nomination process.I hope I’m coming near you. The stops are brief and sadly, I’ve already been warned that I won’t get to spend a lot of time just enjoying leisurely visits, but will try to accommodate as many people as possible in personally signing their books. Today was the first signing in Virginia and it was great seeing a lot of friends, supporters, and new people interested in the stories. Many were buying copies as Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Followers